The Common Wealth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read this first.

Go down

Read this first. Empty Read this first.

Post  Wulf Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:48 am

Do you want to donate?
Make a topic and tell us how much you want to donate and what you want us to do with the money
(e.g.: I would like to donate an amount of X pounds, I'd like it if you made a server on the game CS:S, as I play that a lot, it would be nice if it was Deathrun, I'd also like to be admin on that server if you would make it).
We will give you the information you need to donate, when the donation is done, contact Wulf and tell him to check it. If the donation has been done succesfully, he will grant you the things you wanted if we accepted in advance, if not, we will try to rearrange things.

ALL donators (min. 1 pound) will get a reserved slots in all servers (next time they will be reset, tell Wulf about your donation and he will see when he can reset the servers)!

Thank you for considering donating into our community, if we say donating into our community, we actually mean this, NOT A SINGLE PENNY of the donated money will go into our own pockets, we do this for fun and for community, not for the money and our own.
Wulf
Wulf
Admin

https://tcommonwealth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down